· Pre-Teen (PT0) under 7
· (PT1) 7 - 9
· (PT2) 10-11
· Junior (J1) 12-13
· (J2) 14-16
· Youth (Y) 16-18
· Pro/Am Single Dance Events (A1) 18-30, (A2) 31-40, (A3) 41-50, (B1) 51-60, (B2) 61-70, (C1) 71-80, (C2) over 80
· Pro/Am Scholarship and Multi-Dance Events (A) 18-35, (B) 36-50, (C) over 50, (SR) over 60
· Amateur (A) 18-35, (B) 36-50, (C) over 50
· No costuming for Pre-Teen competitors, please follow NDCA guidelines.
Solo Exhibition/Group Exhibition
· All Solo Exhibition routines are limited to 2-1/2 minutes
· The music must be given to the D.J. all cued and ready, 1/2 hour before the Exhibition is scheduled to be danced.
· Newcomers, (First time competitor or less than 30 hours of lessons)
· Pre-Bronze, Bronze I, Bronze II, Open Bronze
· Silver I, Silver II, Open Silver
· Gold I, Gold II, Gold Open, Gold Star
· Pro/Am Juveniles/Juniors will compete in the same session as the corresponding Adult division.
· All Scholarship contestants must dance the equivalent events in single dance non-scholarship entries
· Syllabus Bronze, Silver and Gold
· Open Amateur
· All Amateur American Style (including Juniors) except Open Amateur, will compete in the same session as the corresponding Pro/Am Adult division.
· ISTD syllabus for International Style
· NDCA Approved syllabus for American Style
· No continuity style in closed Bronze
· Silver will be restricted to the Bronze and Silver syllabus
· Gold will be restricted to syllabus
· Pre-Championship and Open categories will be unrestricted except for the use of lifts
· Those not adhering to syllabus restrictions will be warned in early rounds and disqualified in finals.
· Costumes are not required in newcomers.
· Traditional costumes are optional for Pre-Bronze and Bronze I and encouraged for Bronze II and above.
· Costumes are allowed in amateur Syllabus divisions.