Dear Competitors and Attendees!

It is with great sadness that we must announce the cancellation of the Royal Dancesport Challenge, scheduled for May 3rd at the Hilton Stamford Hotel, CT. We are trying to reschedule the event, but we are uncertain at this point if this will even be possible. We will give you updates as we get them.

The safety, health and wellbeing of all our participants including our staff is our number one priority, and we want to make sure we are doing everything in our power to help stop this virus from spreading As difficult of a decision as it was to make, we believe it was the right thing to do. We value your friendship, loyalty and thank you all so much for support! We love you and miss you all.

We must all do our part to responsibly help the effort to slow the spread of the Coronavirus. We encourage everyone to be a part of the solution and not the problem during this difficult time of uncertainty. Stay safe, keep a positive attitude, and do something kind for someone today!

God bless you,
David and Esther Don
Royal Dancesport Challenge